Thursday, April 29, 2010

.::Unknown::.

emotion : unknown
sometime I wanna love but I wanna leave..
sometime I want you to love me..
but I want you to leave me..
sometime I wanna stand where I can see..
and I'm watching you love me..

I wanna know if I could be..
Someone to turn to..
That could never hurt you..
But I know what you think of me..
Yea, you had a break-through..
And now I'm just bad news for you..

I should've told you everything before..
but I never gave you anything..
I should've told you everything now..
If I could give you anything..

and now..
I wish I could be somebody else..
I wish I could see you in myself..
Wish there was something inside me..
To keep you beside me and..
Say what you really feel..
You know I need something that's real..
I wish there was something inside me..
To keep you beside me..=))

No comments:

Post a Comment